I purchased a ticket to Electric Zoo 2014 on August 30th through this company, the event was canceled so I was then told via email that I'd receive a refund since I didn't even get to attend the event after spending nearly 200 dollars.I never received the refund 2 months later and now I'm being told my refund request form was lost!
I have all the emails I've been sending back and forth to these ppl in reference to my refund and they still refuse to do ANYTHING! I will never use them ever again in the future to but tickets, I've also contacted the BBB in which they're not even accredited by!! This company is a total scam. They take your money and provide terrible customer service!
I have never dealt with a " company" that had caused me this much stress and aggravation in my life.
They are only concerned with themselves!If you want to purchase tickets to an event I suggest going directly to the website instead of paying these greedy thieves a fee and possibly having them keep your money and leave you empty handed with nothing in return if a problem arises.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Event Ticket
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The Miss United States pageant held March 26, 2015 - March 29, 2015 at the Copernicus Center Illinois was directed by Derrick Lee of Team DQ Pageant Prep and Image..."
- "The alt-katolische Spitalkirche is one of the oldest Christian churches in Baden-Baden. It was first mentioned on the Spital legal instruments on March 1351. It was not far from the..."
- "I was reviewing my charge history for the past year as I was doing my taxes. I found that I had been charged twice a month for Netflix. ..."
- "My husband and I went to Hardees to grab something to eat thinking it would be a fast, easy and hot dinner. Well everytime I come to this location it..."
- "proof is everything.. NANCY TAYLOR IS A DISTURBED INDIVIDUAL WHO IS HIDING BEHIND A SMALL CLEANING BUSINESS .... FROM CONFLICTING STATEMENTS IN HER BUSINESS CHARTER TO FALSE & CONFLICTING STATEMENTS..."
- "I was also DENIED by Turo. They requested my Photo id and credit card info. I have an 810 credit score, perfect driving + insurance history and elite membership status..."
- "On April 26,2015 I order a black medium gevinchy bag for $1,699.99 from beyond the rack on May 17 I received the bag , to my surprise the..."
- "I bought a Magic Chef microwave oven in Fingerhut for $149.00 at the beginning of May 2014. After paying a required $30.00 dollars to open the credit account with..."
- "Attivos Magistrais Indústria e Comércio. Ltda. (“Attivos”), a Brazilian company based in Goiás, has defaulted on the sale of materials by Summit and that the amount due and owing under..."