This company might as well be a ponzi scheme.I purchased $500.00 in tickets for a NYE that was over sold and had reached capacity, hence my party was not allowed in.

A refund was promised but not given after multiple correspondence with Flavorus. Buyer beware of this so called company.

They might as well have just put a gun to my head and robbed me.If they are your only way of purchasing tickets for a event I'd suggest you buy your tickets at the venue at least you're sure to get in without being hit over the head with a cyber hammer.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of i wasnt given a full refund. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "refund denied" of flavorus new years eve tickets and associated monetary loss in the amount of $482. Flavorus needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned flavorus new years eve tickets in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Flavorus.

Had an Experience with Flavorus?

Comments

Not sure if you have received a refund, however I asked for a refund, didn't receive it.I was pissed so I told them it was BS and would post the email thread on social media.

Another specialist told me she would resubmit my claim for a refund. Thinking it was another waste of time, I decided to go through my CC company. I told them it was fraudulent activity because I never received the service I paid for. CC company gave me a credit that would be temp.

until I got the refund from Flavorus.Few days later Flavorus refunded me my ticket price minus the service fees.

to Anonymous #1105810

It's so bogus that they are not refunding the service fees. And you know what they say in their defense, "We are unable to refund our service fees because it covers the costs of operations.

We wouldn't be here without them, and appreciate your help in making sure we can be here for you to email and call whenever you need us." If you go to Ticketmaster's Refund policy when they cancel an event, they refund the ticket price and the fees, but excluding the shipping, which is reasonable. http://www.ticketmaster.com/h/returns.html